An advocate, particularly for victims of Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse (IPV/A), one of the many talents of Wyatt O’Brian Evans is his natural ability to speak at public events as a keynote or as a motivational speaker.
He has delivered Key Note addresses, and has spoken on a variety of subjects that include:
- Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse (IPV/A)
- How to Maintain a Dynamic & Fulfilling Relationship
- LGBTQ Depression
- The Cancer that Slowly Consumes Our Very Souls: Racism Within the LGBTQ Community
- Successful Self Publishing: It’s Well Within Your Reach
- How to Make it in Voice-Overs
- The Ten Commandments of Romance
Have Wyatt speak at your organization’s upcoming event by going to our contact page.